• Self-discipline is the forte of the school.
• The school begins at 7:30 a.m. in summers and 8:30 a.m. in winters for students of class’s I-X. All students are expected to reach school before the bell rings.
• After the bell the school gates will be closed and entry will be permitted only through gate no. 2 (the main gate)
• Reporting time for students of classes Pre-Nursery to KG is 8:00 a.m. in summers & 9:30 a.m. in winters.
• Disciplinary action will be taken against those who are habitually late.
• School uniform is a discipline in itself and should be adhered to by all students. Students are expected to wear the school uniform in a proper manner as specified by the school.
• Changing classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
• Students are advised to keep their classrooms / school building / campus neat and clean. Waste material and leftovers must be thrown into the dustbins only.
• Students should observe polite civil behavior. Shouting, bullying or use of foul language is forbidden.
• Under no pretext should a student miss any teaching / games / activity period. In case a teacher is absent, alternate arrangements are made by the time table in-charge.
The following undesirable behavior / repeated indiscipline will lead to serious consequences even leading to expulsion, if not corrected:
• Damaging school furniture, fixtures / building or things belonging to others.
• Writing or drawing anything on the walls / school furniture / library books.
• Indulging in uncivilized behavior or using abusive language.
• Bringing costly or undesirable articles to school like CDs, Video Cassettes, Cameras, Cell Phones, Smart Watches, etc.
• Scribbling or writing anything on the school uniform.
• Bullying or using any form of physical / emotional violence against a fellow student or any member of the staff.
• Bursting crackers or throwing color on one another within or near the school premises.
• Using unfair means during a test / examination.
• Indulging in any misbehavior / misdeed directly or online which could be derogatory for the institution or any person.
The following disciplinary measures can be adopted by the school:
• Oral warning and counseling; fine
• Written warning
• Issue of White, Red, Yellow and Grey cards
• Issue of Late Slip
A student is issued White Card if he remains absent from school for two successive days without prior intimation or leave of absence granted to him.
A student will be issued a Red Card for missing classes, reporting late to class, constantly interrupting the teaching process or indulging in rude and unacceptable behavior in the classroom. The students will report to the Class Teacher for detention during break.
A student will be issued Grey Card for any uniform default. Two consecutive defaults will lead to detention for a week during the break time.
Yellow card will be issued to a student indulging in serious offences like bunking classes, destroying or damaging school property, bursting crackers, using unfair means during tests/exams, disobedience, rowdies’ or violence in any form. A yellow card holder will not be allowed to avail any privileges in the school during the period stipulated on the card. The student will not be allowed to attend any programmed, picnics or outings. The student will report to the respective class teacher during break time and P.E. for detention. The defaulters will be made to sit in the library and a detention register will be maintained by the Librarian.
Late Slip will be issued to a student if he reports late to school. The school begins at 7:30 a.m. in summers and 8:30 a.m. in winters for students of class’s I-X. School gates will be closed after the bell rings. If a student is issued Late Slip for the three time, he will be sent back home with his parents.
• To closely monitor their ward’s progress by checking the school almanac everyday and paying attention to their punctuality, discipline and submission of school assignments.
• To encourage their ward to take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
• To inform the school immediately if there is any change in address, telephone numbers and bus route.
• To ensure that their ward does not bring expensive items, electronic items, cell phones etc. or large sum of money to school. The school bags should be randomly checked to ensure the same.
• To restrict pocket money to a minimal. Excessive spending in school should be discouraged.
• To restrict celebration of birthdays of your ward in school to simple distribution of candies. Elaborate arrangements like cutting of cake & partying in the class are not permitted.
• To explain to the child the need to look after his/her belongings. The school does not accept responsibility for any item lost in school. All articles belonging to the child should have identification details.
• To ensure that their ward is in proper school uniform. No fancy jewelry like danglers, trinkets, studs etc. should be worn by girls/boys.
• To ensure that their ward does not wear/carry smart watch to school.
• To keep leave for half a day to a minimal as far as possible. In case of an emergency, written permission must be taken from the Principal / Vice Principal/ Headmistress and the Class Rep/ Class Teacher. In case a child leaves the school early it is mandatory to inform the Bus In charge about the same.
• To ensure that during their ward’s absence from school, work done in the class is made up for.
• To provide a supportive value-based environment to their ward at home. Using discretion and parental judgement, keep track of their ward’s mental health and emotions.
• To monitor the internet sites being visited by their ward and limit Television viewing to appropriate programmers and duration.
• Contact school to discuss and decide a plan of action to handle the difficulties (academic as well as behavioral) of their ward and to seek guidance. Your letters will be replied to after discussion with the concerned teachers.
• To ensure that their ward appears for all tests as per the schedule given in the Almanac. In case the child is unable to take the examination, prior intimation must be given to the Class Teacher in writing.
• To discourage their ward from taking additional leave before the commencement of examinations.